Information for Renewal of Professional Teacher License
NEW PELSB Tiered Licensing System Information
The recertification committee meets 4 times per year to review clock hour submissions. The recertification committee will enter CEU information on the Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB) website as the committee completes the approval process. Priority will be given to those renewing in 2021. The next meeting of the Recertification Committee will be held on Thursday, October 14. Please send all of your clock hour/renewal unit information, with proper documentation, to RJEMS - c/o the Recertification Committee by that date.
Clock hour request documentation should turned in prior to this date if approval is desired at this time. We highly recommend occasional submission of the approval requests throughout the 5 year renewal time period to prevent last-minute surprises. The Professional Educator License and Standards Board (PELSB)frequently changes the areas of content required for renewal. We want to help you stay on top of those changes.
Please send documentation to the Recertification Committee at Robert J Elkington Middle School.
For more information contact
Kasie VanQuekelberg at 218-327-5708
- Renew Your Teaching License and Track Clock Hours Online
- Clock Hour Requirements; Minnesota Rule 82010.7200
- Continuing Education Clock Hour Guidelines 2017
- Clock Hour Form (for normal clock hour reporting)
- Preapproval for Travel Clock Hours Form
- Teacher Licensing - Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB)
Clock Hour Opportunities